Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

 
Happy New Year everyone!
 
Here's hoping 2015 will bring
all the peace and happiness
 you desire!



I'm going to share with you a
 perpetual calendar I made
 last year with the gorgeous
 Place In Time
 papers from
 Graphic 45.
 
I seriously hoard G45!
 
It takes a lot of will power to
 actually use them!
 
However, I am so glad I did.
 
I will showcase each month's
 page on the 1st of
the month.
 
So, here is January.



I have placed a photo on each
 page of all important
 birthdays.
 
My birthday is in January!
 
Photo taken Christmas Day
 2013!



There are two large pockets
on each page to place birthday
 cards, reminders, etc.
 for that month.
 
Will show closer photo's of pockets
 in February. These photo's were
 taken in a hurry today - where
 does time go!!




I fashioned a store bought frame
with three hooks, and when
 January is over, February
 will take its place.


 
The frame hangs in my
 living room - love it!
 
Happy New Year again.
 
Love & Hugs


 

No comments: