Friday, June 6, 2014

Sketch Reveal at SOUS!

 
OMG - where did those two
 weeks go?
 
It's time for the new
 Sketch Reveal
 at
 
My interpretation.
 
 Loving the vivid colours of this
 Kaiser collection. 
 



The multi photo sketch
by our Nanne.


 
However, I only used one photo.
 
OMG - I broke the rules....LOL.
 
I usually follow a sketch to the max.
 
Go Me!!



The papers are the
"Curiosity"
collection from
 Kaiser.



I've also used the Collectables
 from the collection, which
 were perfect for
 the photo.


I've used a
 Punch Bunch
 punch for the leaves.




The hexagons have been cut on
 Cricut
 "Accent Essentials"
cart.




The photo is oldest
Granddaughter, Rebekah,
 back in 2010, when
 she was three.
 
Posing on top of a
 Bob Tail Lizard - Australia
 of course!



Another page in the album.
Love it!



Remember, you are playing
 along this month for a chance
to win any three sets of your
 choice from the
 
We would love to have
 you join us.


 
So, head on over to the
 and see what my fellow DT
 have done with the sketch,
 and also meet the newest
 members of the Sketch Team,
 who are being introduced today.
 
Thanks for visiting
 
Hugs


 

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Jane yes where do the days go? This looks wonderful, great take on the sketch, one photo works well! Take care!

Carole Wright said...

Hi Jane this is fab, wish I just used one photo now!! x

Paper Flavour said...

hi Jane, nice layout! ^^ will looking for your next project