Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Design Team


I'm here today with my
 exciting news.
 
I have been invited, by the
beautiful Eve Rae,
to be a part of the
 Black with 2
 Design Team.




I am so thrilled to become a
 member of this great
 challenge site.
 
This is my sidebar image on
 the Bw2 Blog.



What is Bw2 for those not
 familiar with the
Challenge Blog.
 
Black with 2 is a monthly challenge.

All the layouts and cards
 have the dominant colour black,
with two colours as the
 accents - a challenge indeed.
 
But, I do like to use a lot
of black on my layouts -
now I have the perfect excuse...lol
 
I will be starting with the
 September Challenge.
 
In the meantime,
 the current August challenge on the
 Bw2 Blog
 is this gorgeous colour palette.



The rules for your layout and/or card are -
To use dominant Black
Sunset Orange
Tropical Waters
and
an allowance of 5% White

How gorgeous are these colours.

So, why not head over to the
 Bw2 Blog
 and have a go at this
 amazing challenge and meet
 the fab DT girls - who will all
 be appearing on my
 sidebar soon....

Hugs

 

5 comments:

Tracey said...

How COOL Jane.......woo hoo congratulations! You do Black so
well.....I look forward to seeing your creations! enjoy your weekend!

Lizzyc said...

OO good on you Jane, I have often done these challenges when I get the TIME!! enjoy your time with BW2!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great news' they are so lucky to have you!

Eve said...

welcome to our team Jane its a delight to have you with us Mwahhhh xoxo

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on your DT Spot!! I can't wait to see your creations for them! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace