Friday, July 5, 2013

SOUS Sketch Reveal


Welcome friends to
Sketch Reveal Day
 at
 
I have done another layout
 using photo's from our
 recent trip to Paris.
 
This was a great sketch to work
 with from our Nanne. 




Nanne's sketch....



Papers and title are
 Basic Grey
 "Little Black Dress"



Black cardstock is American Crafts
Red cardstock is Bazzill.



Martha Stewart
 Punch Around The Page
"Vintage Floral"



In place of the stars
 on the sketch
 I used cogs - it gave me
 an opportunity to add some
wider angle shots of the
 Arc de Triomphe,
which I sourced from the Net.
 
I didn't take the little photo's myself,
 but I think they show the
 sheer size of this monument
 way better than my photo's
 - a very impressive structure!






The cogs were cut from
Spellbinders "Cogs"
 dies using black cardstock.
 
Then I used
 Rub 'n' Buff "Antique Gold"
to give them a metallic look.



Another layout into the Paris album.
 
Now, head over to the
 and see what gorgeous layouts
 my fellow DT have made using
 the same sketch
- such different interpretations -
 amazing.
 
I love Stuck On U Sketches.
 
See you over there.
 
Hugs

 

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

How are you Jane!? I hope things are well with you! Wow this is such a lovely sketch.. lots of layers too.. and the papers from BG look amazing with your colored photos.. what a wonderful time you must have had in Paris!! Have a great weekend!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great job on this one as always! Lots of lovely layers!

Tracey Gregory said...

Such a beautiful page and looks like a great time!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Lovely layout! Great pics and punchwork..:)xoxox

Nanne said...

Wow Jane..This layout is amazing, loved looking at the close ups to get a glimpse of the actual details.. The circle photos are an amazing touch to an already elegant layout..
Hugs
Nanné

Tracey said...

More fabulous photo...looks like you had a wonderful time! Awesome layout...very classic 'French looking with those papers. Love all the layering and borders. Hope your well! Did a layout for today die cut reveal at SOUS...I have our dress on!