Friday, March 29, 2013

SOUS Sketch Reveal

It's Sketch Reveal Day over at
 
I have a CAS layout to
 show you this time
 
My son, and adorable middle
 Granddaughter, Erin




The Sketch
by our own Sandi



Papers used are Bo Bunny
 "Organic"



The verse is a Kaiser rub-on.



The flowers are Bo Bunny
 "Delilah Flowers"



The gorgeous butterfly is
 from Martha Stewart
and the rhinestone swirl is
 from Porta Craft.



Some jute from my stash for a
couple of little bows
 on the flowers.



Punched edge work from a
 Martha Stewart punch
 "Floral Vine Deep Edge"
The little trinkets are Bo Bunny
 "Welcome Home Trinkets"


All the products on this page
 have been in my stash
 for years, glad to
 finally use them.
 
I'm on a mission......lol
 
Now, head over to the
and view the gorgeous work
 of my fellow DT girls and
 then why not have a go at
 the sketch yourself.
 
You have two weeks to upload
your projects, and a chance at
 being showcased on the
 Blog as Top Three.
 
See you over at SOUS.
 
Hugs


11 comments:

Tracey said...

Hellooooooooooooo Jane, Hope the weather is starting to warm up for you:) Great take on the sketch..I really love the simplicity of your pretty layout, I can see the gorgeous photo!! The trinkets are very pretty!

Lizzyc said...

Hi Jane! How are you?? This is such a pretty layout made with this sketch.. I love that punch too.. and I love it when I use up something that has been hanging around for a while too!! Have a lovely Easter!

Carole Wright said...

Hi Jane, Happy Easter, are you back from OZ yet? Love this layout, very pretty indeed. BFN x

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Miss Jane! Hope you are doing well!

Shona said...

just gorgeous Jane and I LOVE those types of photos :)

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Happy Easter! This is a really pretty layout, Jane! It's nice to be able to use up some sash, isn't it? Loe that photo!

Tracey Gregory said...

Clean,yes,simple?This is pretty detailed and gorgeous!

Patries said...

Love the layout, the simple story and the use of old stash... Happy Easters days ....

Charlotte Brochu said...

Very pretty layout Jane! I also love that photo!

Fern said...

Beautiful layout Jane!! Love, love, love the colors and the title is perfect with your photo!!!! Hugs!!!

Nanne said...

Wow Jane.. Your layout is beautiful.. I need to get on that mission train of clearing out what I have instead of buying more..LOL
Hugs
Nanné