Monday, March 11, 2013

Holiday Update


Just a few photo's from Oz

That's me three weeks into
 my four week stay
 here in Brisbane

Time goes so quickly.....




Tracey, Lizzie, Annette and I
 had lunch together
 at a lovely cafe
 in Toowoomba.

So wonderful to be able to meet
 up with fellow DT girls from
 the Stuck On U Sketches Team,
who have now become very firm
 friends - Go Scrapbooking.....



Tracey and I had a great
weekend in Melbourne, where
 we attended the
Scrapbook Expo,
and a wee bit of girlie shopping...

This is us in one of the many
 beautiful malls in Melbourne....



At the Expo I finally got to
 meet the gorgeous
Jane Tregenza.

I love this girls work with G45
 and I have been following her
 book tutorial on the G45 Blog.
We are into the eighth month
 of her tutorials, and I
am up to date.

Will be posting the completed
 project here on my Blog
 when we get it finished...



Then, this weekend past,
hubby and I went to Sydney.



We lived in Perth, Australia
 for 12 years and
 never got here.



So, we decided at the
 last minute, to squeeze in a
 weekend. And, oh my,
what a city....



The iconic Harbour Bridge
 and the Opera House,
 of course....



Then over to Bondi Beach....



And the view from our
 hotel room - perfect....



And the weather was beautiful....



Have also managed to get
 a little bit of scrapping done,
with limited supplies,
brought from Scotland
 with me...

This is oldest Granddaughter,
 Rebekah, when she was
 nine months old (2007)

A photo I took myself
and have been planning
 to scrap since then
 - done at last....


That's me for now

Hugs




2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Your photos look wonderful Jane. I am glad you have had a great time in Oz! I hope your luggage is not too heavy to get home!!! Take care..xx

Sandi Clarkson said...

How exciting that you had a little getaway with the hubby and got to meet up with some SOUS buddies! You are a lucky .. and talented .. lady!