Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SOUS # 80

Today I have my interpretation of the
current sketch over at




The sketch by Nanne....



Papers used are Kaiser "Charlotte's Dream" Collection....



The title and die cuts are also Kaiser Charlotte's Dream Collectables....




Flowers are Prima "Trinket Collection Celebrate" and
Petaloo "Bristol"....



The wee wooden frame is Kaiser "Ornate Frame" which
I have inked with Memento "New Sprout".....




The rhinestone flourish is Zva Creative and
lace is from my stash....



I have used lots of Stickles "Star Dust"
on the page, but sadly does not show up
 too well in the photo's....



Bazzill cardstock is used for the base....



On the news front, our belongings from Australia
are being delivered on 4th May.....

On the same day daughter and I go to London
for a few days.....

This being the Queen's Diamond Jubilee year and
the London Olympics only a few weeks away,
I'm thinking this will be a happening time
to be in the capital city....

Loads of photo's on my return....

Love & Hugs






5 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

Really great interpretation of the sketch! I like the scallops you used and the embellishments! Very pretty colors too. So happy you decided to play along at SOUS!

Fern said...

Jane, your layout is beautiful!!!! I love the different layers, glitter and bling!!!
How exciting it must be to go to London!!! Hope you and your daughter have fun!! Thanks for finding the time to play along with us before you left!! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty Jane!
I love this and really enjoy all the details...
The little details you've added are great
as well!
Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Nanne said...

Oh Jane, that is absolutely beautiful.. I've always loved your eye for detail..
thnx for liking my sketch and playing along :)
hugs
Nanné

Shona said...

Hi Jane....beautiful take on the sketch and details.....love this!