Sunday, May 20, 2012

Piccadilly Circus

Why Hello everyone.....

Daughter and I returned from a fantastic
 few days in London, and since then I have
been emptying shipping boxes from Australia..... 
Yes, my scrappy stuff has arrived in
Scotland safely.... 
Along with all our other worldly goods.....

So, back to Scrapping.....

My next few layouts are going to be our
London trip.....

The first one is using the current sketch over at



The sketch, by Leah Schaeffer....



Papers used are Papermania "Portobello Road"
Collection - perfect....



I have punched around the page with
 Martha Stewart's "Iron Gate".....



The flowers are made using EK Success
and Sullivan's punches, and
Versa Color inks....



The leaves are Spellbinders "Foliage" die....



The title is Bella bare chipboard,
on which I have used
Royal Blue Versa Color ink....




The ribbon is also Papermania
 "Portobello Road" Union Jack



Next up, I was delighted to have been
chosen in the Top Three
 for the last sketch challenge over at SOUS



With this layout.....



I was delighted and thank you to the girls at
Stuck On U Sketches....


More layouts of my London photo's to come.....

See you next time


Hugs






8 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Glad to see you scrapping again! Love your newest page. I somehow missed your winning page, so glad I got the chance to visit!

Fern said...

Jane your layout is beautiful and the paper is perfect with your photos!! So glad you're getting back to normal and had time to play along with us this week!! Hugs!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

How completely fabulous!!! I love these layouts - they are simply wonderful in all the details! Excellent news that your things have arrived and you are getting settled - so happy for you!!
Hugs!

Shona said...

hi Jane :) I always love to see what you create with the sketches...and just gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

Hi babe!
I LOVE this! OMG...this is just fantastic!
The bright title, the colors, the layered flowers and the SB die is pretty amazing...I can see using that one a hundred times over!
This is super perfect and LOVE the photos too!!!!!!!

xoxo!!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hey there! I don't have your new email and was wondering if you would give me a shout clarkson dot sandi at gmail dot come I have a proposition for you! LOL

Nanne said...

first of all, I'm having a good giggle at Sandi's last comment..LOL and your layout is beautiful.. Those papers and the colors just scream London.. amazing details as always Jane..
hugs
Nanné

Sandi Smith said...

How awesome is this...wonderful creation!!..Thanks for playing along at SOUS!!!