Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lasting Memories # 86

Two posts in two days - I'm on a roll.....
But not for long.....LOL

I'm here today with my take on the sketch over at




Sketch # 86 - by Rochelle Spears.....
With the subject of something we TREASURE.....




Papers used are Bo Bunny "Country Garden"
Title is Bo Bunny "Country Garden" Combo Stickers
 and Tiny Type....



Flower is Prima - Raffia Collection "Calatheas"



Pearl & Rhinestone Flourishes are by Zva Creative....



I have used Nestabilities Picot Edge Circles and
Grand Labels Twenty Three....



The beautiful blue ribbon is from my stash....






Photo of a Treasured Memory to be added later....




Daughter and I are off to London at first light tomorrow,
So, I'll be quiet for about a week....



So looking forward to soaking up all that history....

See you when I get back

Love & Hugs





4 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the softness and the distressed edges. Thanks for joining the Lasting Memories challenge and have a wonderful time with your daughter on your trip.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Fab LO! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Michele said...

WOW!! You knocked that sketch out of the park!! So lovely!!! Love your title!! So perfect! Have a great trip and thank so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.
Michele
LMDT

K Clark said...

thanks for sharing your memories with us at Lasting memories... Kimberly DT