Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fab @ 40

Hello again friends....

Now that I have settled into being fifty I thought I would pull out the photo's from my 40th (was that really ten years ago??)

I had completely forgotten about that pink dress (wouldn't fit into it now....Lol) and remembered these beautiful papers from the DCWV Street Lace Stack and decided to do a layout.....



I chose a sketch from Sketch Savvy - #69 from November 2011....




The alpha's are American Crafts Thickers "Tinsel"


The rhinestone numbers are from PortaCraft....

Martha Stewart Punch "Cherish"....

Nestabilities "Classic Scallop Rectangles



Bazzill cardstock....

Striped ribbon and pink roses from my stash.....




Will scrap some photo's from my fiftieth soon......

Hugs


4 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

Oh I am so glad you had time to play along with one of the sketches! This is beautiful and I love thise DCWV stack with your photos! Really just perfect and the hand cut flower is a nice touch.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Well, I should say .. you do look fab! Nice to have these awesome photos to look back on .. great banner ,, love the banner!

Barb Craft said...

I agree... you ARE FAB at 40!! and 50!! Lovely LO! I love the bling on the numbers!

barb :)

Fern said...

Look at you, Jane!!!! Beautiful layout!! Love the colors and the glittery numbers! You looked great and you still do!! Hugs!!