Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birthday Card & Walkabout Wednesday

It's that time of year again...

My friend's birthday back in Scotland....

This is the card I made for her this year....



In its own little box....


The Groovy Granny stamp is one my gorgeous little granddaughter bought for me (with the help of Mummy of course) and I have finally gotten the chance to use it...


The stamp is by Crafter's Companion....


I have coloured the image with Distress Inks, no fancy colouring here....


Inked all the edges with Victorian Velvet....


I paper pieced the dress, first time I've tried that.....

Image frame cut with Nestabilities....


Prima flower. Ribbon from stash. And into a tissue paper lined box, decorated with the same papers - which I forgot to ink....LOL

The inside of the card reads -

From one Groovy Granny to another

Happy Birthday Patricia




Next up is a sneak peek of this week's post over at Scrappy Go Lucky....

I have used a double A4 sketch from Becky Fleck and Elegant Edges cartridge....

The photo is of Mandy and Diane arriving at Winter CHA at the LA Convention Center....


Hop on over to the Scrappy Go Lucky Blog for more photo's and all the details....

Hope to see you there....

Until Friday...

Hugs


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooooooo cute Jane!
hilarious image! oh my! surely it will be loved!

hope you are great! =) Leah