Friday, August 19, 2011

Postcard from Dubai - SOUS DT

It's reveal day over at Stuck On U Sketches, and we had a wonderful, original sketch from our own Leah to play with....




Leah's sketch....



I have used the great "Travel Ledger" papers from Teresa Collins....



Half of the title was already on the Post Card. I ran it through my printer to add 'from Dubai' - happy with the result....



The photo mats and subtitles are cut directly from Teresa's papers....



Under the ribbon trim I have used the Martha Stewart "Diamond Fence Trim" Double Edge Punch....

The chipboard flourish is Dusty Attic "Decorative Trim Set" which I have inked with Versa Color "Sky Blue"



The photo's are of DH at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai during our holiday there in 2007....



The photo of the plane has been taken from the Emirates website and is copyright free. This is who we fly with when we go to both Dubai and Scotland. Yes, they fly direct to Glasgow Airport, saves us going through Heathrow Airport in London, which we have to do with every other airline!! Fair reduces the time taken to get home....



So, there we have it. My second DT project for Stuck On U Sketches....

Why don't you head over to the BLOG and join us this week with your interpretation of the sketch....

Hope to see you there....

Hugs









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane!
How are you?
Oh...I LOVE the blog background...SO pretty!
And this page, boy did I love it right away! Great photos
and great details (love, love the papers too!)

Big Hugz! =)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love your page, Jane! Fantastic take on the sketch .. you have so many travel pix, how did you choose LOL Truly wonderful .. so glad you are on the team!

Shona said...

this is awesome, love the photos and great take on the sketch!

Nanne said...

This is such a great take on our sketch.. Your eye for detail is amazing and I too luv those photos..
Hugs
Nanné

magicwanda said...

I LOVE this Jane...Gorgeous papers and I like how you ran it through the printer if I did that it would print every where but where I wanted it to ...lol
Hugs Wanda

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

love the black and white! your take of the sketch is awesome! I need to learn to use my printer for more things than printing photos!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful page, love the elegance of black and white. Great pictures too.

Fern said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch, Jane!!! I love your vacation photos and really love the way you used your computer to print part of the title!! Great job!!! Hugs!!