Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cardabilities # 37 and Walkabout Wednesday

Hello folks, this time I'm here with Cardabilities - sketch # 37....

Using the same paper collection I used for Sketchabilities, Echo Park "Be Mine"....


The sketch....


The beautiful flower is one I bought at Michaels in Los Angeles, Recollections "Boutique Fleur"....



The leaves are the Sizzix die "Branch with Leaves"....


I cut the wee squares with Nestabilities....

Cardstock is Bazzill....







As it's Wednesday it's also my turn to post over at the Scrappy Go Lucky Blog....

Here is just a wee peek at this weeks layout, using a sketch from Little Shop of Sketches....

Head over to the blog for more photo's and all the details....



That's me for today...

You need to come back on Friday - I got someting to show you, which I have been planning to do for a very long time, but was just never organized enough to actually do it....

Can you guess????

Hugs





4 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love that paper range, think I might need to get some. LOVE that flower, and your take on the sketch is perfect, thanks so much for sharing your card and for playing along with us at cardabilities!

Anna Zaprzelska said...

Fantastic card, Jane! Full of elegance!
Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!
Greetings from Poland,
Anna

Sabina said...

Really elegant!!! Love the colours you used!! Thanks for playing along with Cardabilities!!

Janet O'Brien said...

beautiful card Jane - that flower is stunning! Well done on the cardabilities sketch. Hope you see you next sketch!