Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Walkabout Wednesday for SGL

A lovely welcome to this week's Walkabout Wednesday layout for Scrappy Go Lucky....

This week featuring my middle Granddaughter, Erin, who is now 2....



The sketch is by Tanya Leigh, from Little Shop of Sketches, who has kindly given permission for me to use her sketches...

This was her first sketch from 2008, and as there is not a lot of detail to the sketch, I have taken the opportunity of providing a short tutorial over at the Scrappy Go Lucky post...



For all the details head over to the Scrappy Go Lucky Blog, and let me know any cartridges you would like featured....

Mandy is currently giving away the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art cartridge - simply for commenting on any of this weeks posts - Gotta Be In It To Win It.....LOL

And on Friday - April Fool's Day - Mandy will be revealing her biggest giveaway EVER!! You'd be a FOOL not to be in it!!

Hugs


7 comments:

chignon said...

Terrific layout and I just love the photo of your darling granddaughter. I could just reach out and tickle that foot :) I'm off to see the tutorial - Thanks a bunch!

Nati Tristan said...

wonderful layout!

Mic said...

Cute baby! Cute layout! Will be scraplifting this one! Thanks...

Sandi Clarkson said...

Cute cute cute! Love that baby girl pic and the way you've framed it out is awesome! Hope you are having a great day!

Kel said...

aww and what a sweet pea she is!! I love that layout.. fantastic design!

Anonymous said...

Awesome take on my sketch Jane, WOW! You started with my first sketch. Thanks for linking back to my blog.

Fern said...

Jane, this is precious!!! Love, love, love the pink, and the sketch is wonderful!!! Erin is such a sweetie!!! Hugs!!!