Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Walkabout Wednesday for SGL

Hello - No CHA....

Don't you believe it.....LOL

I was lucky enough to attend Becky Fleck's Workshop at CHA (said very quietly....lol)....

Where we received a copy of her second book of Page Maps......



So, I had to have Becky autograph it - she is such a lovely lady....

No photo's of layouts from the workshop - I didn't get them finished - hopefully one day.....



Anyway, at the back of the book Becky has included tear out, laminated copies of the sketches....

So, I have torn them out and will go walking through the sketches, in order.....

Walkabout Wednesday is now my regular spot over at Scrappy Go Lucky, your one stop Online Cricut Store.....

I will be going walkabout round the Cricut cartridges - taking the Becky Fleck sketchs - and Cricutising them.....

Here is the first sketch....



And my Cricut interpretation of it....


For all the details of the layout head over to the Scrappy Go Lucky Blog and maybe have a go at the sketches yourself....
Yes, Mandy has started cracking the whip with us DT girls - and now we will all be posting on set days over at the SGL Blog....

Monday will be Martha On Monday with Diane of Capadia Designs....
Tuesday will be Two Up Tuesday with Enfys of Going Buggy....
Wednesday will be Walkabout Wednesday with ME....
Thursday is free - for the mo....
Friday will be Flowers On Friday with Tracey of Trace Elementz....
Saturday will be Mandy, maybe....
Sunday is Someone, Something Sunday....

So, hopefully something for everyone....

Take a look over at the Scrappy Go Lucky Blog - might see something you like - lots of tips and tricks and a look at the carts - all Cricut fun....

Don't forget to come back on 4th March to check if you have been a winner on all of my CHA posts that ran throughout February - still a couple of days to leave comments.....

Hugs




1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Jane, That email isn't working for me. Can you email me at slclarkson@sbcglobal.net so that I can send you my personal address? Omigosh how exciting!