Monday, March 7, 2011

Inspired Carfts DT

Thought it was about time I posted some of my DT work for Inspired Crafts....

I have their logo on the column to the left, but have never posted anything....

And I started on their Design Team in September last year....

Where does time go.....????

Inspired Crafts is an amazing Scrapbooking store here in Perth....

Russell & Christine, the owners, are beautiful people, and nothing is too much trouble for them....

They have an amazing selection of the best known brands in store, but, if they don't have it, they will do their best to get it for you - I know. I have the strangest requests sometimes... LOL

Inspired Crafts is on Facebook, however, they don't have a BLOG, yet! I'm still working on that one....LOL

First up is two cards I made from my very first DT pack, back in Septermber.....












Lots more to come....

Hugs



8 comments:

Barb Craft said...

We always say... better late than never! The cards are all beautiful and worth waiting for!
barb :)

Anonymous said...

Barb, you make me laugh!
These are great! The color combo is lovely on both of them and such neat papers!!!!

Ann said...

Beautiful cards Jane, I love how youdecorate the inside too, instead of just putting a simple insert in!!
Ann xxx

Sandi Clarkson said...

These are simply awesome, Jane .. really love that feather ... I'm thinking of a cut I want to do .. and this was a perfect reminder. Hope to see more of your DT crafts!

craftieodmae said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog today and your sweet comment, I truly appreciate it! Your blog is fantastic!
Hugs, Olga

HappyCrafter said...

What gorgeous cards, inside and out! I really like how you went to the extra effort to decorate the inside, it really adds!

Fern said...

Beautiful cards, Jane!! The feather is so pretty and I really love how you decorated the inside of each one!! Hugs!!

Angelica Turner said...

This cards are gorgeous, beautiful colors and design, I really like how you decorated the inside too.