Friday, February 18, 2011

CHA - K & L

The letters K & L today folks, on my alphabetical CHA review....

First up is an Australian comapny....


KAISER CRAFT



Loving the colours in this collection....






Their new Paper Blooms....












LA BLANCHE
A company new to CHA and the states - from Germany.....


They make stamps - and the detail is exquisite....


Here is Jacqueline - she designs the stamps, demonstrates, and has made all the projects on display....


This is what their stamps look like....

When I first saw them, I thought they were porcelain, and would be heavy.....




But, they are actually made of silicone, and are as light as a feather....


I was fascinated by these "new to me" products and will have a feature later on when the stamps I have ordered arrive, I also have a couple of projects that Jacqueline gave to me to show and step by step photo's of her techniques......

There will also be La Blanche candy when they get here.....







LADYBUG CRAFTS INK
With a booth decorated with Cricut....

Click on photo for close up detail - WOW)




Another stamp company - this time from the UK....



Our Scrappy Go Lucky DT sista - Enfys - designs for this company....


Lots of stunning inspiration....







LITTLE YELLOW BICYCLE


Adore their new "TWIG" Collection....




My very first workshop at CHA was with Little Yellow Bicycle - and boy was this exciting....


We made a 12 x 12 layout, using "Elizabeth Park" Collection....








A gorgeous organizer and notepad holder, using TWIG....














And an envelope hanging display, using "Elizabeth Park" Envelope Album Kit....




Each envelope contains a tag, for photo's or journalling...









Now for todays Candy....



Some of the beautiful new blooms from kaiser......



A stamp from La Blanche.....


Remember - there will be a bigger giveaway of la Blanche stamps in a later post - ie. when they arrive...LOL


And, some beautiful little Stick Pins from Little Yellow Bicycle.....


So, again, to be in with a chance of the Candy, leave a comment and make sure you're a follower of this blog.....

Remember, all the CHA posts have Candy attached, scroll back through to make sure you haven't missed any......

So far, the people that have made comments have a very good chance of winning everything....

Next post is the letter M - Melissa Frances and My Mind's Eye....

Hugs

8 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

LOVE that you acted like a mad tourist taking endless photos at CHA! You saved us all a plane ticket! Thanks again.

mdog said...

Wow! You are doing a fabulous job of showing us the show! Thanks!

Barb Craft said...

Okay... I have to be honest... at first I loved seeing all the photos, now I am just stinkin' jealous about all the fun I missed out on!! lol!! Really, I love all the photos, it is great to see all the new products and I am glad you are introducing us to some new companies we will be seeing in the crafting world!
barb :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fabulous post, Jane! I am just amazed at all the creativity out there! Just adore those castle projects .. may have to mimic one of those sometime. thanks for the tour ..

chignon said...

Oh I would love to see those La Blanche stamps up close! I see lots of lovely ideas to try, especially the terrific organizer and notepad holder!

Lilian said...

Thank you for the lovely photos! The LaBlanche stamps caught my eye. I was wondering if there was anyway to contact them directly? Any help much appreciated.
Lilian Tan woozy1972@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh..how much have I missed? LOL...I"m not stopping till I see it all! LOL!!!! Such a fun way to spend my sunday afternoon!!!!

debbie said...

Those red roses look lovely debbie018@hotmail.com