Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Configuration

Hi everybody...


Starting to feel like Christmas......





This is my latest project for













A Configuration Box by Tim Holtz......


Which Mandy has at the


Scrappy Go Lucky store - here.......












The Configuration measures


5.75 x 10.75 inches in total.....







There are a total of 9 wee boxes


within the Configuration......



But, I have only used 5 of them for this project......




And, aren't the wee feet gorgeous


- Foundations, also by Tim Holtz.....


And, yes, Mandy has them at the store - here.....




I have covered the main box and the wee boxes with


papers by Kaiser, Bella and another of


which I have no idea (was in the stash...)




In the base of the wee boxes I have used


Flower Soft.....


I had avoided buying this product


(I've got way too much stuff already!!!)


until Mandy got some into the store.....


I should have bought some


a long time ago,


the possibilities for it are endless.....



For this project, I painted the bottom


of the wee boxes with white paint,


and the Flower Soft stuck beautifully


to the wet paint - looks just like snow....


And, yes, Mandy has


Flower Soft at the store - here....



I have added a few bits and bobs

lying around from Christmas deccies

and added some red bobble trim to finish.....











I have another two of these

Configurations and the

4 boxes left from this project....




Wonder what I can come up with next.....





Will start the countdown to Christmas

next post with the ten cards

made for Cricut Workshop last month - one a day.....





Thanks for dropping in....





Hugs





Jane xx






1 comment:

flowerdisco said...

very nice jane. a beautiful project.