Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Workshop # 1

At September's Cricut Workshop






I made 12 extra Off The Page projects.....








The three layouts the girls made



are at this post, and these are some projects



I did with the extra papers from the



Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Paper Stack.....


* * * * * * * * * *



While I am on holiday in Scotland




I will showcase these projects....
















This first project is a double canvas.....

















A beautiful verse I sourced from the Net.....







And a stunning photo of DGD # 1.....
















Taken 26th January 2010 - Australia Day.....
















Thanks for dropping in while I'm away....










Hugs










Jane xx








1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

You are SO thoughtful! I love this project - the pink is perfect for your Darling GD. I love that you planned posts for us so we wouldn't be so terribly lonely while you travel.
HUGS!