Friday, September 10, 2010

PARTY

Here is my take on the latest sketch over at



This is their 37th sketch,
and I have only missed three
- the challenge site is nearly a year old....


Using my Lime Tart kits again,
this time the August 2010
Half Tart Kit.....




Papers are K & Co 'Handmade' Collection....
Bazzill cardstock....




Tag/label - My Mind's Eye 'Sophie'.....
Alpha title - Cosmo Cricket 'Flour Sack'.....





Kaiser pearls.....
Flowers in kit - maybe Prima, probably??
Pink Paislee 'Artisan Tape'.....




Photo's are DGD Rebekah
at a birthday party the last time
we were in Scotland - September 2008.....



The sketch challenges have now gone
to fortnightly,
which gives us more time to create,
much prefer this.....
Love this challenge blog
- why don't you have a go -
I'm creating layouts I would never
come up with on my own -
gets me to think outside the box, so to speak.....
The Design Team is amazing,
and they have some new girls onboard,
including my good blogging friend Fern
- check out Fern's blog -
she does some amazing layouts
- really inspiring stuff.....
That's me for now....
Just waiting to get my first DT Kit
from Inspired Crafts.....
Will have some sneak peeks of the upcoming
Cricut Workshop
Busy, busy, busy......
Bye for now.....
Hugs.....
Jane xx





11 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hi, Jane! I am so impressed how you keep up with our challenges! Thanks for doing that! So excited that you played with us this time. LOVE this birthday page .. and what a cutie your gd is! Such a great age when they first start walking! Love your papers! Fab job! Hugs Sandi

Nanne said...

I'm with Sandi, love you for joining us every week..You are so sweet!!
and these layouts just get more fab by the week as well.. Another winner!!!
Hugs
Nanné

Anonymous said...

This rocks and thanks for the shout out!!!
We've had a great time and are really looking forward to our new team...hope that's great for our followers as well!!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Your creations are out of this world, Jane! I love this one - and the photos of your GD are just precious!! Yup - you make wonderful scrap layouts!!!!

Fern said...

Oh Jane.... you are just the sweetest!! Thanks for the shout out and you know you're not so bad yourself... In fact I'ld say you're pretty darn amazing... This layout is just tooo darn cute... I love, love, love what you did with the flowers and the papers are perfect for these adorable photos of Rebekah!! Hugs sweetie!!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Love the layout Jane, Rebekah is such a cutie. Love all the flowers, well done for keeping up with all the sketches.

Was great to see you yesterday, see you Tuesday.

hugs
Kaye x

Tammara said...

Oh, I love your take on the sketch and the way you used your flowers-super fantastic!

Julie said...

This looks great Jane.

Carole Beath said...

Hi Jane: This is a fab layout. You really are amazingly talented. BTW, my maiden name was Lowe, and when I signed up for Facebook account, I put my middle name. I've tried to change it but haven't been able too.
Hugs
Carole

SABRI said...

This layout is beautiful!!!

Ness said...

what a gorgeous take on the sketch Jane, I love it. Ness xx