Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Egg Hunt

Here is my interpretation of the
latest sketch over at



I am so happy that they have gone
to fortnightly sketches....
I'm sure there aren't 24 hours
in a day anymore.......LOL
This is the sketch from Sketchy Thursday.....




Here is the left side of the double layout....
I'm not a great fan of doubles
- too much space to fill -
certainly a challenge.....




I have used the Lime Tart September Half Tart Kit
- yummy or what.....



Papers are Fancy Pants - Wishful Thinking.....
Labels from the same range.....



The raffia flowers are by Sandie.....
Pearls are Flourish With A Bling - Latte.....



Title Alphabet by Porta Craft.....
Rubons by Jenni Bowlin -
Old School Alpha Minis Red.....
The right side of double layout.....



The cardstock is Bazzill.....
and the trim is by Prima.....



Photo's are DGD # 1 Rebekah at Easter this year....








Well, that's me again for this post.....
First DT projects for Inspired Crafts are now
on display at the store.....
Will be able to post them here soon.....
I have decided to draft the OTP projects from
the Cricut Workshop and have them
post while I'm away in Scotland for a month.....
Don't want you all to think I've disappeared.....
I probably won't have time to post while I'm away...
Three weeks tomorrow..... Yay.....
Hugs
Jane x





12 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Jane! For someone who is "not a fan of doubles" you nailed this one! It's wonderful! I love the banner, the pops of red, the photos that wander the page (like Rebekah hunting for treats!) . . . excellent work!

Have a fab trip - be safe!
Hugs!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hi there, Jane! I was excited to see that you had time for our challenge this time. I always love seeing your work .. so fresh and balanced. This is no exception. You did a great job on the double pager! I'm sure you are excited about your trip! How fun that would be!

Tereesa C said...

Hi Jane, It's so nice to hear from you. I absolutely adore your "Godparents" frame - what a beautiful piece to hang on a wall. (Great photos of the Godparents too). You've also done a fabulous job with this LO - I love the little flags in the corner - so cute. Luv, T.

Stine Ursin said...

This is wonderful. So much detail. Love the papers you have used and the cool flowers. And I am totally with you. I am certain that the days get shorter and shorter.

Debbie said...

Love your layout Jane! The papers are beautiful and I love those flowers! Glad you could join us at Stuck On U Sketches!

Barb Craft said...

Ohhh... this is so beautiful!! I love the papers and those gorgeous raffia flowers!! And the banner with the pearls is just darling!!
Barb :)

Fern said...

Jane, I'm so glad you found the time to scrap this amazing sketch!! You did a beautiful job with it.. The photos are precious, love the papers, and those flowers are fabulous!!! Super sweet layout... I know you're getting excited to see your precious grand babies ~ I'm so happy for you!!! Have a wonderful week gf!! Hugs!!!

Nanne said...

I have always thought that you have such a wonderful eye for colors and prints, I'm once again right.. This is just fabulous my dear friend.. Love the way this all came together..Another amazing layout..
Hugs
Nanné

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Anothe gorgeous layout Jane as always, Your granddaughter is just way too cute. Can't wait to see your DT stuff on your blog and let everyone see how fab they were.

We must catch up more often.

hugs
Kaye x

Ness said...

Wow Jane your take on the sketch is beautiful!! such cute photos, love the colour combo. Love Ness xx

Tammara said...

Beautiful layout Jane. I love the colors, that cute little banner and those raffia flowers are so amazing.

Anonymous said...

well the new challenge sketch is out before I got to everyone for the last one..been a little slow lately. well been really quite busy doing household projects so the computer has been to aside (and crafting really too)..but here I am! LOL!
great project and lovely papers..if I am not mistaken I never scrapped last Easter! =o)
glad you joined us friend!