Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WINNER

Sorry I'm late posting girls
- been a busy few days, what with work
and oldest Granddaughter turning 4.....
Where did 4 years go??????
Anyways......


Thank you all for your gorgeous
comments about my card and layout.....
Did you manage to work out the theme?


I won't mention it here, you will have to
hop on over to
to see if you are a winner of
one of the four cartridges.....


Meanwhile......
The winner of my RAK is.......















KRISTIE MAYNARD
This is what I will be mailing to you Kristie........








So, e-mail me your snail mail address,
and I will get them in the post to you....
*************


Congratulations - enjoy.....
Hugs
Jane xx



I will post some photo's of Rebekah's birthday in the next couple of days for family in Scotland - love you guys xx

2 comments:

Tereesa C said...

Congratulations Kristie! It's a beautiful layout.

Kristie Maynard said...

Thank you sooooo much, I'm very excited to have won. I know exactly what picture I will put on this layout. We took our honeymoon to Hawaii 22 yrs ago and I have a picture of us at a Temple there that will go great on this.