Tuesday, July 13, 2010

evening GLOW

I've finally had time to play along at
Sketches In Thyme - this is challenge # 5....



The sketch is by Monma.....



I have used the October '09 Full Tart kit
from Lime Tart.....



Papers are Bo Bunny - Kitchen Spice....


Cardstock is Bazzill
Martha Stewart Punch Around The Corner -
Gothic Arches.....




Title - Basic Grey and Making Memories.....



Pearl flourish - Prima.....



The flower and lace in the kit.....
Everything on the layout was in the kit,
I have only added the butterfly stamp by 7 gypsies....




Photographs are DGD Rebekah
when we were out for a walk, during the past autumn,
to feed the ducks....

So glad I had time to do this sketch.
The DT layouts are stunning, and this sketch
was great to work with.
Hope to have time to do another one....

That's me again....

Hugs

Jane xx


Addit - this layout made TOP 3 at
Sketches In Thyme - Thank you ladies....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, this is the most beautiful photo to scrap!!! I love the "glow" that is cast in the big photo. YOur papers, punches, pearls, adn lace are just so delicate and beautiful. The big flower is gorgeous! Beautiful take on the sketch this week!
Thanks for joining us this week at Sketches in Thyme!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Brenda said...

What a wonderful memory to scrap along with the perfect title! All of the elements that you have combined to create this LO are perfect!!

Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme - I hope we see you again and again!

Tereesa C said...

Jane - this layout is absolutely gorgeous - very soft. I love the edges, pearls, flower, and butterlies especially - and of course your DGD. Take care.

chignon said...

Beautiful layout! I love how you used a bit of lace and of course your DGD daughter is adorable. Wonderful up close pic works fabulous for the layout.

Barb Craft said...

Oh My Word... you rocked this sketch challenge!!! This LO is pretty spectacular!!!! The papers are so perfect for the sweet photos and I love the title!! Sometimes that is the hardest part of the LO for me... but you seem to always find the perfect words!!
barb :)

Fern said...

Hi Jane! This layout of Rebekah is gorgeous!!! She is growing up sooo fast and is such a cutie!! Fantastic group of photos and I love the bling!!!!! Love the punched borders, and the lace and flower is just gorgeous!!! It's been really hard keeping up this summer with all of the little ones and also my DH is feeling a little left out.. So have limit my time scrapping and blogging!! :o( He just doesn't understand!!! lol Have a wonderful week gf!!! Hugs!!!