Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lime Tart - May Half Tart

This is the Half Tart Kit from Lime Tart from May this year (the pile of pizza boxes is reducing - slowly LOL)....


The papers are Wisteria from Basic Grey - as if you didn't recognise them!! Love the colours in this range - and had just the photo's of DGD # 1 to hand ready to scrap....


The title "Little Sparkle" and the butterflies were cut on Cricut from the Tinkerbell & Friends cartridge....

The flowers from my trusty Retro Flower EK Success punch - love the tiny wee buttons....


And a few wee pearls to the butterflies bodies - too easy...




Second layout is again adorable DGD # 1....



Nothing too complicated (or too taxing on the old brain cells!) Let the papers and the photo speak for themselves....



Everything on both layouts from the kit, no additions, love it....
Click on the blinkie on the left to go over to Lime Tart and have a look at the latest kits - yummy - mine are in a pizza box, on a shelf, waiting....

Thanks for dropping by - working on my layout for the latest sketch over at SOUS (
www.stuckonusketches.blogspot.com) it's a cracker....

See you soon...
TTFN

Jane xx

6 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Jane,
These layouts are just YUMMY! I just recently discovered the wisteria papers and bought several sheets - they are so good I could just hoard them forever! LOL

I love how these came together - they don't look "simple" but are elegant and gorgeous! What a darling GD, too!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Jane, These are adorable. I especially like the clean and ready for bed one. I don't have the Wisteria line. Passed it up earlier this year but I MUST get it! Wonderful work.

Sandy said...

Okay...these had me at hello....I love purple...butterflies and flowers so these speak to my heart...great work Jane...just beautiful!

Lynn said...

These are absolutely beautiful! Fabulous creations! ~Hugs and Happiness, Lynn

~Chris~ said...

These pages are stunning. Love the Colors!

Fern said...

What a sweetie you have there, Jane. Love the Wisteria paper.. Great job with the flowers and the butterflies.... Beautiful layouts!! :o)