Monday, September 7, 2009

Cricut Cards

I have been busy while my laptop was having surgery for a Trojan Horse. However, not able to show them off yet, as they are winging their way to Scotland for my best mates 50th birthday. Will post the photo's after her birthday on the 12th.

Meanwhile, here are some cards made with Cricut (prior to Trojan Horse). And, yes, Design Studio has been wiped from my laptop - hope I am able to reload it without having to contact Utah, which I have heard can be a bit of a problem - haven't tried to reload it yet, will let you know how I get on....

Anyway, here are the cards....


This first one is a simple cut, the beautiful paper is the star (bit of a bugger to photograph though, without appearing on the card in person!!). The Swiss Dot (Cuttlebug) shape is cut from Blackletter cart at 5" and the hearts from Plantin Schoolbook.


The next card uses the butterfly from Indie Art cart at 1.5 inches. I cut 3 layers - dark brown cardstock, mustard cardstock, and Jac paper. Smothered the Jac paper cut in glitter and then layered them on top of each other - effective and simple.





And for the third card, the beautiful Argyle cuts from Wild Card cart at 5.25inches. A very effective style, and Cricut does all the hard work for you, all you have to do is select the colours and press the right buttons........ too easy!!

A wee bit stamping, trimming, pearls and voila.....








I am also currently working on my April Lime Tart Kits, love these kits, will post them as soon as.....

Meanwhile, thanks for dropping by and your beautiful comments, which I do appreciate, see you on your blogs (Curt, I blame you for that one, says it beautifully......)

TTFN
Jane xx




6 comments:

Martha said...

Beautiful cards you made!!!
Martha

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Good to see you back up and running properly, good luck with loading your DS again!

These are all beautiful, I really couldn't pick a favourite they are all so stunning.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

So happy to have you back amoung the blog hoppers Jane...all of your cards look amazing...i adore the first one esp....great work!

Curt in Indy said...

OMGosh! These are so beautiful! Gorgeous gold hearts in the center of the flowers on the first one, the colors in the second are some of my most favorites, and finally the blue card is so stunning. Wonderful stuff! Best, Curt

Peet said...

these are all gorgeous, Jane!!!
great work!
Peet x

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Very beautiful cards - love the layered butterfly!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog :)