Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh Dear!!

Yes - Oh Dear. My photography skills leave a lot to be desired....






However, despite the terrible photos of this layout, my design has been accepted for the Making Memories customer ideas, again - that's two....yay!!






All papers from Making Memories Wedding Collection, aren't they gorgeous. I even cut the title from the papers and embellished it with Kindy Glitz - there's lots of glitter on the journalling tags in the collection...





Have loads more paper in this collection (why do we have to buy every single paper in the collection, everytime - Basic Grey and Kaiser have just released their new ranges, and yep, you guessed, I bought them all on Monday - now just to use them !!!@!!!)


Don't you just love this hobby...


I will say one thing in my favour - I ain't buying as many shoes and handbags as I used to !!!!

Thanks for dropping by


TTFN

Jane xx

2 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations Jane !!!
A beautiful & elegant page xx

Lynn said...

Oh I love these! The wedding layout is absolutely stunning! I am a pattern paper chowhound too, I HAVE to every piece in my favorite lines!