Friday, July 17, 2009

Cheating

OK, I cheated, but aren't they gorgeous...


I orederd a kit from Scrap With V, and basically, just copied their ideas...




The colours in their advert just caught my eye, and I thought, why not...



Great for when you are having a no brainer, and just want to do something...



So, I got four layouts done, pretty quickly, and no brain strain....





Clean, simple, no ink, no mess, just got four beautiful pictures scrapped....



Just need to put titles on two of them, any ideas.....?



And, ok, I actually bought two kits....
Will post the next kit, next time.....
Til then
TTFN
Jane xx

4 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow Jane these are all awesome, if you hadn't told us we wouldn't have known they weren't your designs. A no brainer every now and then really does us all good.

Hugs
Kaye x

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Hi Jane me again. I didn't get the cuttlebug folders in perth I ordered them from the UK. Don't think we are getting them till at least August, typical always the last.

hugs
Kaye x

Curt in Indy said...

There is nothing wrong with cheating! These are wonderful! And besides, it's the pictures and the subject matter that make the page, and this little beauty is what you really look at! She is darling! Gorgeous work! Best, Curt

~Chris~ said...

I love your *cheating*. Beautiful Kits!