Monday, December 15, 2008

Purple Xmas

Thought I would try something different - a Christmas layout without any Christmas paper, and none traditional colours as well.
















So, I went with this gorgeous Creative Imaginations paper by Marah Johnson.
















The photos are of DGD #1 from Christmas 2007.

I've used JAC paper for the glitter effects. Cricut cartridge Joys of the Season for the embellishments star, bauble and photograph panel with star. Title is from Stone Script.


And I added feathers, just because they're not an obvious Christmas embellishment. Seems to work quite nicely - certainly different.




Did you notice.....I lost the dot for the 'i' .... again!!! LOL





Thanks for dropping in

Love Jane

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jane,
thanks for popping over, and i know what you mean about the commenting thing!
This page is lovely and your GD is so adorable :)
Love all the other recent stuff, the xmas canvas is such a great idea! and those w/shops sound like they were brilliant, i would have loved them :)

Hugs
Carol x

Curt in Indy said...

You and that darned dot! LOL You really did a great job with this page! I love the purple as a non traditional color for Christmas. Well done! Best, Curt

Nikki said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the purple and glitter! The pics are adorable, I love how you framed them!
:)