Friday, November 7, 2008

Still Here

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of posts over the last month.

We made it back from Scotland safely, and day to day life has taken over again.

I'm having trouble uploading photo's at the moment, so can't post any projects at this time. Will have to look into it when I get time. So, all I can do is apologise, and hopefully get it sorted soon.

Thanks for all your lovely comments, especially about my lovely wee family.

By the way, did I mention that Grandbaby number three is on the way!!!!

Yep, DD is expecting her second baby in May next year - it's all go. Love it.

Thanks for dropping by.

Love Jane

4 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Jane,

Welcome back to the land of blogging :-)).........Good to know you got home safely & life has returned to normal!! Hope you get your projects on soon as I'm looking forward to seeing more of your fabby creations.
It's very cold here in Glasgow & I think we may be in for some snow!!

Thanks for your lovely comments, as always I value your opinions!! Wonderful news about the new addition to your lovely family!!
Congratulations to your DD & all the family. Tale Care Jane.

Love & Hugs
Ann xx

~Chris~ said...

Welcome back. I am so glad you made it back safely and that you had a nice visit with your Family.
Congrats to DD on expecting her 2nd Baby and to you for becoming a Grandmother again. I am sure you are thrilled.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my Blog.
Look forward to seeing more Pics.
God bless you

On my way... said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely! And thanks for dropping by my blog :) Congrats on grand baby number 3 - hopefully will see u both soon in the shop!

xx

Curt in Indy said...

I've certainly missed you and I'm so glad you got back safely. Such wonderful news about the next grand baby! Hope you get your uploading fixed soon, can't wait to see you post again! Best, Curt