Monday, November 24, 2008

One More Photo


Here are the two cards I made using the left over paper from the Genuine article layout last posted.
They whipped together in a few minutes, using some more Cricut cuts of course.
I've even used the oft thought 'enemy' of the scrapbooking cardmaker - the PEEL OFF!!!
I think they are a great standby, and when coloured to match your card with permanent markers, who would guess? Well, most of us actually, but I thought they finished off the cards OK. They have their place I suppose.
As you've probably worked out, DH was unable to solve my uploading problem. I'm going to have to pay someone to remove whatever it is that is interfering with my uploading from 'My Pictures' to my Blog.
I reckon it won't come under warranty because I put it in, whatever it is!!
I have lots of Christmas stuff to show you, but need to do more than one photo at a time. There is a computer chappie at the store where I bought my laptop, so I'll have to pay (!!!!!) him a visit in the next few days and get this sorted out before it drives me mad!!
Thanks for dropping by
Jane xx

3 comments:

Carole Beath said...

What n eat cards..and I love the colors you selected. I laughed and laughed at the "peel off" comment. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am always happy to see you've been to visit, Jane.

~Chris~ said...

What beautiful Cards... Love the Colors.. LOL on the "Peel off"

Curt in Indy said...

These are wonderful! What a great use of the "left overs"! Colors are wonderful! Best, Curt