Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Darling Little Family


No layout today, thought I would post a favourite photo from my wedding last year - DD, DSIL and DGD. Daughter was my Matron of Honour, SonInLaw was Father of the Baby, and Rebekah was, well the most gorgeous one at the wedding, she stole my limelight, but I didn't mind a bit.
Pity you can't see the baby's dress in this photo, we bought it in Scotland when we were home, when she was three months old, and kept our fingers crossed it would fit her for the wedding - it did!
She is such a little doll...TFL
Love Jane

2 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Oh Jane, this is one of those photographs that simply make you gasp because it is so precious and beautiful. That baby is the most precious precious baby.

Ann said...

What a gorgeous photo Jane - such a beautiful family you have xx