Friday, June 27, 2008

The CUTEST owl




This is the layout that went down a treat at Cricut Club yesterday. I kept it very simple to showcase the cutest owl in the scrapping world at the moment (in my opinion), and there are a lot of owls out there.
The owls, tree and little bluebirds were cut from the Happily Ever After cartridge, the font from Pooh Font cartridge, love everything Disney.
Will pop a photo of DGD on the layout in the future, but I like to try and do my Cricut Club projects without photos so the girls can visualise their own photos in the space. Will post some more of my Cricut creations in the future.
Have had a lovely day off and contemplating work for the weekend, both Sat and Sun. We have a store wide sale on for the weekend, so will be busier than usual, and a 12hr crop tomorrow, what joy LOL.
Off to scrap for a couple of hours TFL
Love Jane

1 comment:

craftNmommy said...

Oh, now that is a cute owl... I just ordered the wild card cart because I thought that was the only place to get an owl. Now I see this one and I have that cart. I can't wait to find it on there, thanks for the inspiration and for sharing your cute layouts...