Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Adore



Love this layout of DD and DGD, using Creative Imaginations 'Collections' love all the papers and embellishments in this range, it's just my cup of tea.
Now, I was tagged by a fellow Scots(wo)man this morning, thanks Ann, I was quite chuffed, but, as usual, I was rushing out the door to work, so I will now tag five more people, hope they don't mind too much - Jenae (the BOSS), Angie, Curt, Peet and Jeannie.
The rules are:- answer the five questions. At the end of the post tag 5 people by posting their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog for the rules. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
Time consuming, but fun. TFL.
Love Jane

3 comments:

Ann said...

Jane - I just 'adore' this LO & as always the beautiful photo's 0f your family.

Nikki said...

This is gorgeous!! And adorable!!

:)

Jenae said...

Hi Miss Jane,
Thanks for tagging me... but where are the questions????????????
Love your BLOG!
Nae (aka the BOSS!!)
x